Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pumpkin-Eaters: Pumpkin Scones recipe



Scones are a family favorite around here. I like to double or triple a recipe, freeze'em, bag'em up & hand them out for lots of occasions. I don't know what it is about scones, they're not too sweet, almost a biscuit, and just straight up tasty.

I have a tried & true base recipe that I usually add dates and pecans, chocolate chips, or whatever else might be in the pantry. When Fall hits, or I start noticing pumpkin spice lattes, and pumpkin frozen yogurt flavors popping up everywhere, I start craving pumpkin everything. So, I searched for a scone recipe that tasted similar to Starbucks and came across this one- she pretty much nailed it. I made a batch while I was watching the kiddos the other day & we had a little tea party...





the Scone Eaters

So if you're a pumpkin-eater, I highly recommend that you give these a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment