Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rockstars & Cheetos


Wow. I'm with Robin. I thought I'd have tons of down time this summer, and would have lots of time to get to all the crafty ideas I've been storing in my brain. Not that I'm complaining, we've been having lots of fun in the sun!
I had bought the recycled t-shirt Sienna Dress Pattern from Lil Blue Boo a few months ago, and FINALLY have got around to trying it out. I've made two dresses for Charlie so far, and I can't stop looking at all the t-shirts in my closet, scheming up more possibilities.

I picked out these three shirts to start out with...

... and this is how it turned out.

We call it the 'Rockstar' dress.

Rockin' out to 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'

I still had leftover t-shirt remnants, so I found another orange t-shirt to transform.


We love Cheetos!

We've also dropped off a few more items at Sweet 'N' Sassy this week... with plans for more next week. We're planning on really beefing up the collection so that there's more sizes to choose from.


These are girls tie appliques out of lace. There's ribbon or lace stitched around the neckline, with a button for a tie pin. I love these, so I'm excited to see how they do in the shop!

...and of course, some more boys tie appliques!

Hope to have some more fun things to post soon...

1 comment: