Saturday, June 26, 2010

All About the Tie.


So I've had a pretty busy week... two words... dance recital. I knew it was going to be a big commitment, but that was a poor assumption on my part. It has consumed an entire week, and left me wondering how to start back up! That said, I am officially ready for summer.


So this lace tie t-shirt is something I made for Charlie to wear for Father's Day. The lace goes all the way around the neck line and finished off with a tiny purple rhinestone 'tie pin'.



I really like how it turned out, so I think we might add some to the girl's line.


I know tie appliques aren't anything 'new'... lots of blogs and tutorials out there on how to make them. But they're just too cute not to make, and honestly, one of the most popular boy's item we've made so far!


Robin donated some of her 4th of July prints to my stash, so I made a few ties out of them.



...and I'm diggin' the camo!

I just handed them off to the ladies at Sweet 'N' Sassy today, and I hope to get a few more done.

That is, of course, when I figure out where to begin again!

No comments:

Post a Comment