Friday, June 25, 2010

A few festive gifts...


Today I finished up a few gifts just in time for the 4th of July. I hope the ladies enjoy them. There is a great yarn shop down town called 'Labors of Love' and now I truly understand the meaning of the term.

and I finished my tank for tomorrows ladies' day out.
I actually had it finished, but I couldn't stand it! I got my seam ripper and started from scratch. It turned out a little too hill billy for me, not that there is anything wrong with being a hill billy (I come from a fine stock of hill billies!)
But I like this outcome much better. This was my first attempt at making the star flower with a knit, it was much heavier, so we'll see how badly it pulls the tank down in front. I better remember the camisole tomorrow.
Have a great weekend everyone!

This is for you Jaime!
I'll have to freshen up on my modeling skills.

1 comment: